Invitation To Tender (ITT) Document Template
An Invitation to Tender (ITT) is one of the most crucial steps in the procurement cycle to achieve your procurement objectives. The ITT document lays out all the requirements of the vendors, including products, services, timelines, as well as the evaluation process to be adhered to. It is important that sufficient time and effort is devoted to the creation of the ITT document to reduce the need for debate and clarification, which will inevitably delay the procurement cycle.
The ITT document will normally include information such as:
- Company and project background
- Timelines to be adhered to
- Instructions for responding to the ITT
- Tender assessment process, with set of criteria to which vendors are evaluated on
- Tender conditions and contractual requirements
- Detailed output specifications
- Service Level Agreements
An ITT document template containing the above can be downloaded here. With a few modifications based on your project requirements, the document will be ready to be sent out.
Alternatively, an eProcurement software, such as ThunderQuote Enterprise, can generate a comprehensive ITT document automatically without you having to worry about missing out any necessary details. Find out more here.